$349 $320 per Passenger
Private Tour: $899 1-3 Passengers
Length: 60 Minutes
Doors off Helicopter Tour to the Hana Rainforest!
Why drive the road to Hana when you can fly! Our East Maui Tour takes you over the road to Hana, and along the coast to see waterfalls that you can’t experience on the drive. Hana bay, the bamboo forest, Ke’anae peninsula, and all the best road to Hana spots are included in this one hour flight.
What is included:
- Refreshments in our private lounge at the heliport
- Guaranteed Window Seat (open seating, not a private tour)
- 60 Minutes of Flight Time
- Your choice of door on or door off
Terms and Conditions (Must Read):
- We cannot accept passengers weighing over 260lbs due to manufacturer restrictions
- Any couple weighing more than 400lbs combined must upgrade to a private tour due to manufacturer restrictions that would prevent an additional customer from occupying the third passenger seat. Call us for special discounts if this is the case for you. (808) 866-6165
- Delays and cancellations for weather are at the pilot’s discretion for safety reasons
- For a full refund, please give us 48 hours notice if you need to cancel
- Maximum number of passengers per flight is 3. If you have a larger group, we can take two helicopters simultaneously. Please call us directly for scheduling.
- Single seat booking times are subject to change
For more information, please refer to our FAQ’s or reach out directly via email, text or phone!
Departing Kahului heliport, this doors off tour takes you along the coast of Maui’s fabled North Shore, over the surf town of Paia and the world famous Ho’okipa beach park where surfers, windsurfers and kitesurfers can bee seen riding the consistent waves along the shoreline.
Your pilot will show you where the world famous “Jaws” surf break is, one of the few spots in the world that hold a big wave surfing competition.
Following the coast, you’ll start seeing cliffside waterfalls as you approach the Ke’anae Peninsula. You’ll chase waterfalls all the way to Hana Town and Hana Bay, where you can see the black and red sand beaches. Rounding the East part of Maui, you’ll climb in elevation to peek into Haleakala crater through one of the gaps as you fly over the rainforest.
On the return leg to Kahului Heliport, you’ll explore more of the rainforest and valleys that make up East Maui and its watershed. You’ll see the irrigation system that brings water to most parts of the island by gravity alone. You’ll learn about the history of Makawao town, and its Paniolo (cowboy) culture along with Maui’s only working pineapple farm before you land back at the heliport.