ALICE ARUTKIN and TATIANA WESTON-WEBB – SUP & Surfing in Maui, Hawaii
The best videos of SUP surfing from 2018 so far. Thanks to the SUP surfer out there, you’re all awesome!!!
Stand up paddle surfing and stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is an offshoot of surfing that originated in Hawaii. Unlike traditional surfing where the rider sits until a wave comes, stand up paddle boarders stand on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water. The sport was documented in a 2013 report that identified it as the outdoor sporting activity with the most first-time participants in the United States that year. Variations include flat water paddling for outdoor recreation, fitness, or sightseeing, racing on lakes, large rivers and canals, surfing on ocean waves, paddling in river rapids (whitewater SUP), Paddle board yoga and even fishing.
For more information about video and audio:
1. Tati’s Sanctuary: Professional surfer, Tatiana Weston-Webb, has always been surrounded by the ocean and the beauty of Hawaii, where she learned to surf with her family and gain an appreciation for her home.
2. Soft SUP: All around Family Fun! The 9′ and 10’6 SOFT boards are designed for all around family fun. The shape is a stable and proven performer for both flat water use and small wave surfing. The full foam deck is comfortable and user-friendly for the whole family. Board delivered complete with an adjustable paddle, ankle leash, central carry handle for easy transport, bungee cord on the deck for gear attachment, and a removable soft fin.
3. Fanatic Diamond & Diamond Air Girls SUPs 2017: Glittering Diamond graphics and stylish colours make the Diamond, Diamond Air and Diamond Air Touring the first choice for all ladies! Our Diamond and Diamond Air Girls SUPs don´t only light up the line-up with the timeless style and grace, they also shine with performance!
4. THANK YOU-MAHALO- MAURUURU: This is a short video of myself(Noa Ginella) Stand Up Paddle surfing in Tahiti. Mauruuru means “thank you,” in Tahitian. After many visits to Tahiti over the years and countless adventures with loving people who truly embody the word ALOHA, “thank you” is all that sounds fitting for a video reminiscing some of the good times I have spent in such a special place.
Thanks for watching my video, don’t forget like and subcribe.
1. Pokki DJ – Remember This Night (Copyright Free Future Bass) [FIXED].
2. Witt Lowry – Around Your Heart (Non Copyrighted Gaming Music).
3. Free Music [Calm-Raggae-Rnb] – Give it Up (Start Again) – Snowflake.
Original Video Link